Hals Fleet Service
While you're tending to business, who's tending to your fleet?
We are, with superior service and substantial savings.
At Hals Auto Care, our top priority is keeping your vehicles and your business moving. We work with you to establish service schedules that meet your budget, your schedule, and your needs. And, we conduct a complete inspection on each of your vehicles every time we see it, to minimize unexpected problems.
Should you need an emergency repair, we give you top priority to get you rolling again, usually on the same day.
We know our reputation is riding in your vehicles every time you are on the road. At Hals Auto Care, fleet customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
CHECK OUT THE HALS ADVANTAGE
- 1st Vehicle Inspection / Evaluation - FREE. (New Fleet Customers)
- Your emergency needs become our immediate priority.
- 24-hour towing available. (Call 916-383-2235)
- Free shuttle service in the Sacramento area.
- Courtesy inspection every time we service your vehicle.
- Computerized record keeping to track maintenance schedules for you.
- Highway Patrol D.O.T. Inspections.
- Hals offers secure indoor overnight parking upon request.
- Our Code of Ethics prohibits selling you unnecessary repairs.
- We extend fleet benefits to your employee's personal vehicles.
- We service and repair light and medium duty cars, trucks and vans.
FLEET MAINTENANCE REMINDER PROGRAM
- A service interval based on mileage per day will be estimated for each vehicle.
- Recommended services will be based on the manufacturer's recommendation, your needs and requirements, and an inspection by our technician.
- Hals Auto Care will contact you by phone, postcard or e-mail each week that you have vehicles due for service, and indicate how long we will need to keep it to complete the recommended maintenance and/or repair.
- Regular follow-up will be made to ensure your complete satisfaction.